1. Punishment of the World: Our Blessed Mother can no longer restrain the hand of her Divine Son from striking the world with a just punishment for its many crimes.
2. Amendment of Life: "I have come to warn the faithful to amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. They must not continue to offend Our Lord, Who is already too much offended."
3. Five Warnings: "If my requests are not granted, Russia will spread her errors throughout the world, provoking wars and persecutions against the Church. Many good people will be martyred, there will come another great war, and various nations will be destroyed."
4. War: "Wars are a punishment for the sins of mankind."
5. Sins of the Flesh: "More souls go to Hell because of the sins of the flesh than for any other reason."
6. Immodest Fashions: "Certain fashions are being introduced that offend Our Lord very much."
7. Sinful Marriages: "Many marriages are not good; they do not please Our Lord and are not of God."
8. Daily Rosary: "Say the Rosary every day to obtain peace for the world. And after each decade say the following prayer: 'O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell, and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of Thy mercy.'"
9. Prayer and Sacrifice: "Pray, pray a great deal, and make sacrifices for sinners, for many souls go to Hell because they have no-one to make sacrifices and pray for them."
10. Devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary: "God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If people do what I tell you, many souls will be saved and there will be peace.
11. First Saturday Devotion: "I promise to help at the hour of death with the graces needed for salvation those who, on the first Saturday of five consecutive months, go to confession, receive Holy Communion, say five decades of the Rosary and keep me company for fifteen minutes while meditating on the mysteries, with the intention of making reparation to my Immaculate Heart."
12. World Peace: "Tell everybody that God gives His graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Tell them to ask graces from her, and that the Heart of Jesus wishes to be venerated together with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for the Lord has confided the peace of the world to her... In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.